Kicking off ohne’s pride celebrations is the ohne pride period pouch, designed by an LGBTQ+ member of the ohne community (that’s you). The winner of this competition will be announced on the 10th July on social media. ohne’s pride pouches will be ethically made in a social enterprise factory in India and all profits from the sales of this pouch will go to UK Black Pride.
The winner of this design competition will get:
- £250 cash prize
- their design printed and sold on the ohne website
- their name featured on the front of the pouch
- a full biography on the product page with links to their instagram/portfolio
- ohne content discussing YOUR story in the community and what Pride means to you
- one year of an ohne tampon subscription, free!
There will also be two runners up, who will receive their artwork featured on postcards in all ohne subscription boxes for the month of August, with full credits and references to their Instagram/portfolio and a six month subscription to ohne.
how do I enter?
- design your own period pouch with artwork that represents your experiences in the LGBTQ+ community. Whether it’s redesigning the flag, some text that means something to you, or a print that reminds you of the amazing community – the floor is yours to get creative!
- design restrictions: the pouch is 22 x 16cm, and the design needs to remain on one side of the pouch
- please leave space at the bottom of the pouch in the middle for the logo (and yours!). We would allocate 10 x 3cm space to be safe!
- click here to submit your design, and a short statement on what pride and the LGBTQ+ community means to you.
Entries need to be sent in by the 8th July at 11.59pm.
Happy designing, ohne babes! x