Role: Growth Lead
Company: ohne ltd
Location: London/Lisbon (or remote for the right person)
Application deadline: 29th May 2020
ohne is the hyper-personalised subscription service delivering products for the entire menstrual cycle. Techstars ’19 alumni, ohne has shipped over 30k orders and seen 200% revenue growth in the last year. We’re now on the hunt for our next hire: Growth Lead to join our management team within the company, driving acquisition and retention marketing.
The ideal candidate is a proven, collaborative leader and an expert in DTC digital marketing. You’ll be responsible for leading growth across the entire customer journey (including conversion, engagement and retention), holding all responsibility for performance marketing whilst also managing a team of marketers across paid, unpaid, digital and offline channels. You should also love partnering with teams across functions (i.e. product, finance, brand) to ensure growth is being driven across all areas of the marketing funnel, whilst also being as efficient as possible to ensure sustainable growth.
- Ensure all tools are in place for correct and efficient data reporting, whilst using these to effectively make decisions to drive growth.
- Create the growth strategy; defining goals and efficient tactics to ensure cost-effective acquisition. Core strategies for customer retention must also be a focus.
- Take the lead on paid marketing, planning and implementing across paid channels. Although you’ll be assisted by our outsourced team here on Facebook ads, we’ll need you to dive in and get your hands dirty across other performance and paid marketing channels (i.e. search, programmatic display, referral, native, podcast, and affiliate).
- Lead channel-specific marketing team, working closely with them on growth channels (i.e. influencers, partnerships, email, social media, etc.). Managing growth, you will be responsible for identifying growth potential across all channels, working with the relevant team members to ensure this success.
- When relevant, test and optimise new marketing tactics for customer acquisition (e.g. direct mail, out of home, affiliate).
- Develop the SEO strategy and work with the relevant team members to execute in order to drive high-quality organic traffic.
- Ensure revenue forecasts are aligned with company targets, working closely with Finance and CEO to ensure that targeted goals are achieved, whilst identifying opportunities to maximise performance and creatively exploring new opportunities.
- 5+ years marketing experience across DTC brands, with thorough understanding of paid and organic search, paid social and digital advertising and personalised communications (both across web and mobile).
- Consistently stay up to date with marketing and industry trends.
- Experience managing multi-functional teams, both inhouse and external agencies.
- Vast experience in paid channels, with proven track record in successfully running multichannel online acquisition campaigns with large budgets.
- Analytical thinker, with ability to easily dissect channel success and allocate budget accordingly, whilst also creatively exploring new ways to drive customer growth and improve retention.
- An ability to combine analytical skills with customer empathy, ensuring all communications are delivering positive customer-focused experiences.
- The ability to pivot rapidly and re-prioritise based on changing company needs.
- Be ego-free, with the attitude that no task is below them: we all get stuck in where it’s needed.
- Excited by the challenges that come along with fast growth disruptive businesses!
- Salary + equity package.
- Flexible work, both times and remote work – we know that commuting at rush hour sucks, and we know that every now and again, gaining some vitamin D whilst you work from a sun terrace is needed, and we’re all for it.
- Flexible holidays – hard work requires recharge time, and we’re flexible about how much you take and when.
- Flexibility on work location – ohne has a base in both London and Lisbon. Ideally, the candidate will be based out of the Lisbon office, but for the right person we can be flexible on location and even remote working!
- Team Outings
- Working alongside a team of young, passionate people who encourage, support and nurture one another.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an overview of why you’d be the perfect fit for the role and your CV.
Application deadline: 29th May 2020.
ohne is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, or disability status. We encourage applicants from marginalised communities and people who identify across the gender spectrum – uterus or not uterus, periods or no periods. All that matters is your passion.