What → 12 Ultra-thin, ultra-durable regular condoms made from natural latex. Roam condoms are made to the highest standards, they conform to International standards ISO 4074/ EN ISO 4074 and are CE CERTIFIED. Electronically triple-tested to the highest industry standards for comfort and confidence every time and externally tested and regulated.
The details →
- Regular fit (Girth 56mm).
- Generously lubricated.
- Fragrance free.
- pH balanced.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Balanced for optimal sensation + durability.
- Ultra-thin for more sensitivity.
- 100% of condoms are triple-tested for safety.
- No harsh unnecessary chemicals.
- CE + ISO 4074 certified safe.
- Comfortable + secure fit.
The boring bits →
A condom is a medical device. Use a condom only once. No method of contraception can give you 100% protection against pregnancy, HIV, or sexually transmitted infections. Please read the instruction leaflet inside. Store in cool dry place, away from sunlight.
Important Points to Know Using a Condom:
1. If extra lubrication is needed use water-based lubricants.
2. DO NOT USE OIL BASED LUBRICANTS such as petroleum jelly, mineral oil and cold cream, as they may weaken the condom and cause subsequent failure of the product. So can some topical medicines that are applied to the penis or vagina. If you are not sure about the effect of the medicines you’re using on condoms, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
3. Condom is a medical device to be used by lay persons.
4. Do not use the condom if the rubber materials are sticky or brittle. If the individual contains is obviously damaged, discard that condom and use a new one from an undamaged package.
5. Should a condom leak or burst during use seek medical assistance as soon as possible, at least within 72 hours.
6. Condoms are for single use only; Reused condoms could increase the risk of breakage and infection.
7. Latex condoms help prevent pregnancy, reduce the risk of transmitting HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections, when used correctly every time you have sex.
8. No method of contraception can provide 100% protection against pregnancy or transmission of HIV and STIs. If you suspect that you or your partner may have become pregnant or infected, consult your doctor immediately.
9. This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions including anaphylactic shock. If you are allergic to natural rubber latex products, consult your doctor for advice before use.
10. Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
11. Keep away from children.
12. There is a risk of choking using a condom orally.
13. The use of additional lubricants during anal sex can reduce the risk of breakage.
14. Report any serious incident occurred on the condom to the manufacturer and the relevant national competent authority.
15. These condoms conform to International standards ISO 4074/ EN ISO 4074.