Add a handful (or more if desired) to warm water and swirl until absorbed.
Soak and deeply relax for 20 minutes.
Rinse, towel dry, and bask in your silky soft skin!
maude | Founded 2018
- AKAmie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLooking for... Help relaxingRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoSo soothing
I don't know why but this makes me think of baby powder and really makes a bath so soothing and calming. More like a coconut powder than a salt, which I love as the water feels dreamy. I just wish there was a bigger jar!
- ACAlice C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLooking for... A self-care treatRated 4 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNice!
This is really nice and luxurious. It does make your skin feel soft afterwards but it’s not very long lasting.
- N(Nikki (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoSmooth
The feeling of my skin post-soak, insanely soft and lovely. Top tip: Use these when you aren't washing your hair in the bath and want to really soothe and soak your skin in loveliness
- C(Clemmie (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoHEAVENLY
It made having a bath feel SO luxurious. I typically wouldn't buy a bath product like this (I usually go for a lil supermarket brand of bubble bath) but WOW this is a gamechanger! Top tip: Plan your evening around it. Run the bath, add the milk. Then enjoy the soak. Light a candle, read a book or even a cheeky glass of wine.
- L(Leah (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCreamy
It's so creamy and smoothe and delicious, and made my skin super soft! Top tip: Add to bath, soak all night