Clean your nixit in boiling water for 5 minutes, before first use and between cycles.
With clean hands, squeeze it between your thumb and forefinger then insert by gliding it back and down towards your tailbone. Push the front rim to tuck it up to ensure it catches your flow.
With clean hands, untuck the front rim and gently pull it out. Rinse with cleaning wipes or water and a mild soap and reinsert when needed. Between cycles, you can sterilise your cup by boiling it in a pot with plenty of water for at least 5 minutes.
nixit | Founded 2019
- KMKatie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type Medium, HeavyType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 25-34Rated 5 stars2 months agoI really like it
Having tried to use a more traditional shaped menstrual cup for quite a few months I switched to this and I found it so much easier. I would recommend this even if you think you've struggled with the more traditional menstrual cup, like a moon cup, as it fits very differently and for me it is a lot more comfortable.
- C(Chi (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoComfortable
Ease of use/insertion compared to the menstrual cup. No tips needed - it’s so easy!
- L(Lucy (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoSmooth
Soft and Easy to manoeuvre. Top Tip: Use it in the shower whilst you practice, I didn't feel I could get the right angle over the toilet first time!
- K(Kelsey (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoSimple!
Loved the size of the cup as some brands are too small so no need to change as quickly Top tip: Don’t panic and stay calm if your struggling with inserting or removing - you'll get used to it!
- C(Charlotte (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoInnovative
I loved that it wasn’t a suctioned cup (as sometimes I struggle to get these out)! A top tip for first time use: relax! It's larger than a standard cup so looks a bit daunting at first, but once I relaxed it was easy to use.