Take care right from the get-go and wash before using. Rinse in cool water after use.
Wash on a cool, delicate cycle (about 30°) with similar colours. Avoid using softener and bleach, soaking for extended periods, and ironing.
ohne | Founded 2018
- PBPaula B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type Heavy, Light, Medium, Heavy +Rated 3 out of 5 stars20 hours agoBit short in front...
Very nice fabric, very comfortable, nice colours. Haven't tested it in terms of protection or absorbency as it doesn't provide enough coverage up front for me so can't risk it. Would be perfect if the protection extended a bit further up by say 2 inches e.g. for those of us that prefer to use long pads.
- LMLORI M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type Heavy +Symptom Period Pain, Stress, Fatigue, Anxiety, BloatingType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 18-24Rated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoComfy and cute, slightly low absorbency
I'm not sure if this review really counts as I ordered these ones and received the other style... not complaining though, as I got them free and really appreciate that!! I love the ones I got, they are very soft and comfy. My only drawback is that the absorbency is quite low. I wish ohne would create something with a higher absorbency level for us heavy flow gals. But overall, they are still great and I have several pairs that I use regularly!Oohne2 months ago
Hey Lori! Thank you so much for this review we really appreciate it. We've got some exciting news coming soon regarding absorbency levels so keep an eye out!! Hopefully this will help with for the heavy flow days!
- EKEllen K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type MediumAge 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove these
I love these period knickers, the comfiest I’ve tried and the fabric is so soft and feels lovely. Much better than others ones I’ve tried that at almost like swim material. Colours are so cute too!!
- NGnia griffiths G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type MediumSymptom Endometriosis, PCOS, Period Pain, Anxiety, BloatingType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe comfiest the most absorbent the best!!
These are my second pair - I will continue to grow my collection! I have other brand period pants but these are soo far above the rest. They are so soft and so absorbent, I feel so comfy in them!
- AKAlex K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type MediumSymptom BloatingType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoFab
Brilliant, so soft and comfortable, and also very reliable
The String | BlogView all
Do period pants smell? We're myth-busting all the misconceptions about period underwear
Is my discharge normal? What does 'normal' even mean?
Meet the five periods we've all experienced (notorious periods, are they a thing?)
Why does my vagina itch and smell? The most common daily problems with our vaginas, explained.