- MMelVerified ReviewerI recommend this productPeriod Type Medium, HeavySymptom Period Pain, Bloating, Fatigue, Hormonal skin, InsomniaAge 25-34Type of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularRated 5 stars23 hours agoIt actually does work!
Not much to say except that this works extremely well, it's an amazing natural way to relieve period pain. Highly recommended!
- AAdeleVerified ReviewerI recommend this productPeriod Type HeavySymptom Period Pain, NauseaAge 35-44Type of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularRated 5 stars3 weeks agoIncredible!
I can't actually believe that this works! I get really bad cramps days 1 and 2 and have to take paracetamol and ibuprofen to get through the day. I never expected it to work but it really does, no more painkillers necessary! It smells amazing too. Absolutely love it and it's lasted me ages.
- MCMaria C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoWorks a treat! And smells gorgeous
The moment I rub holy cramp on my lower stomach I feel relief- I get bad cramps and this helps a lot especially grateful as it helps me take fewer painkillers! A lovely product
- LMLori M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoSo, so amazing
I loveee holy cramp SO much. It helps to soothe my cramps in hardly any time, which have worsened quite a lot since getting the copper coil a couple of months ago. The ONLY issue I have with it is the size of the bottle. I wish it could be sold in larger quantities as I go through quite a lot when I am on my period.
- NWNeya W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoIts a magical potion!
I didnt think it would actually help with my period cramps but it totally works!! I do have to apply it several times a day but I havent touched paracetamol since I started using this.