- WYWendy Y.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productPeriod Type HeavySymptom Period Pain, Mood Swings, Brain fog, Chaffing, InsomniaType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 35-44Rated 4 out of 5 stars9 hours agoLike a 50’s pin-up 😮
First off: wow, you have taken great care with the layering and stitching detail and choice of fabric in these! They are such high quality and feel so luxurious. All my other period knickers from different brands cut into me around the legs and these don’t at all. At first I thought I’d ordered a size too big as they cover what feels like half my body but I think this cut is just super-high, sitting above my belly. (It might feel like we perimenopausal women bleed from everywhere but we probably don’t really need our bellybuttons covered 😉)The waistband is a bit tight on me unfortunately but that would be my only tiny gripe.
Super absorbant, easy to wash and dries out beautifully in the fresh air :)
- LMLorna M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type Heavy +Type of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoPerfect pants!
Super soft and super absorbent. These will save me wasting so many pads as I never fully trust my cup not too leak so keep wearing them!
- AKAmie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type Light, Medium, HeavySymptom Period Pain, Anxiety, Mood Swings, Fatigue, BloatingType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoMust-buy!
I've purchased the high absorbancy pants and they were a game changer for chilling at home in comfort without having itchy pads on, or for when I was travelling and didn't have easy access to changing tampons...but these nighttime pants!!! Omg!!! They are SO much more comfortable than I thought, well fitting (which I often struggle with because I'm 5'4 with wide hips) and honestly I feel like these are an absolute WIN. Will be buying another pair for sure, I can't recommend them highly enough, honestly! The material is so soft. Yes, yes and yes, just buy them.
- BHBecky H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type Heavy, MediumSymptom Period Pain, Hormonal skin, BloatingType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoWonderful!
I have been wanting to get some period pants for a while as I am wanting to be more sustainable. Ohne's period pants are wonderful. They work amazingly well, absorbing the period blood, and they are super comfy. Thank you!
- JFJane F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type HeavySymptom Bloating, Period Pain, Anxiety, Stress, FatigueType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 35-44Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoTotal peace of mind
I got these after buying the Lazy Oaf / Ohne collaboration period pants and loving them.
They’re really large, even more absorbent as they’re for the night time, and they feel so protective.
I slept well knowing they wouldn’t leave me with any leaks.