Remove the applicator tampon from its wrapper. Give the cardboard applicator a little twist to free it up from the ‘locked’ position (usually just a tiny hole in the two pieces of cardboard holding them together). With your thumb and middle finger, hold the end of the outer applicator tube (the big bit with the tampon inside it) firmly using the anti-slip grip rings (little ridges around the middle of the length of the tampon applicator.
Ensure that the string is hanging down through the lower part of the applicator. With your other hand, spread your labia – the folds of skin around your vagina—outwards. Place the rounded end of the applicator at the opening of your vagina with the tip angled towards your lower back. push it inside you until the part of the applicator you have a grip on reaches the opening of your vagina.
Keeping a hold of the base of the outer tube, push the inner tube up as far as it will go inside the outer tube. This will push the tampon up through the outer tube and into your vagina. You will then be able to carefully remove both tubes. The tampon should feel comfortable inside you. If you can feel it (it may feel like like a dull ache or like it’s pushing against the sides of your vagina) then it needs to be gently pushed further inside until it feels comfortable and unnoticeable.
ohne | Founded 2018
- AKAmie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type Light, Medium, HeavySymptom Period Pain, Anxiety, Mood Swings, FatigueType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 25-34Rated 5 stars1 month agoCan't fault these
I wanted something organic and body-friendly, and didn't like the idea of using the most common brand anymore and I honestly can't tell the difference between these and the other famous brands, so it's such a no-brainer to use these! They are the cardboard applicators, so not the smaller plastic ones, but honestly who cares lol these are great and the absorbency felt spot on.
- KPKatarzyna P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGod sent
What not to love? They keep you comfortable, dry and they are good for the planet! Love also how easy is to customise to your liking. From delivery to what you need. You just need to try this.
- MCmillie c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoFavourites
Would never go back to other brands now. Very much sold on Ohne - the most comfortable tampons.
- SASyeda A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat!
So glad i swapped to ohne
- MUMarta U.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoThis is a great product.
I love the fact they are compostable . Very natural feel, breathable and good absorption.