Remove the pad from the biofilm wrapper and stick the sticky underside to your underwear.
Secure the pad in place by folding the wings down and sticking them to the underside of your knickers.
Change your pad every 3-4 hours or as often as needed for your flow—whichever happens first!
ohne | Founded 2018
- AKAmie K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPeriod Type Light, Medium, HeavySymptom Period Pain, Anxiety, Mood Swings, FatigueType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 25-34Rated 4 stars1 month agoDo the job
I ordered the night time pads - I'm going to continue using and ordering because of the brand/ ethical draw, but I really hope you can make thicker/ longer night time versions! I was changing them too often on my first 2 days of heavy flow, and whilst the absorbency is great, they weren't long enough to capture all the blood. The wings could be a little better too. Defo not the worst though, a few tweaks would make these the dream pad for me lol
- BHBecky H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoThe best sanitary products Ive ever used!
I suffer with a lot of allergies, and Ohne products do not cause me any reactions whatsoever! Theyre soft, thin, comfortable, and most importantly, extremely reliable. Having them posted is a dream, and knowing that they arent harming the environment because all of the packaging and the product are compostable!! Y E S
- SBSophie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoVery handy but not as absorbing as standard pads
Love the subscription, it's so handy and always arrives on time however could be better if they come in bigger packs i.e. 16-20 as some of us get through more than 9 pads in one cycle. Also absorption could be better.
- LOLucy O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGood quality and love having a subscription
Love Ohne and these products! These day pads are great and love that I can have a monthly subscription and change it if I need.
- BCBethan C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoComfortable and convenient
They're the most comfortable pads I've bought. I initially bought them to see if they'd work, as I've had problems with heavy flow, but I've kept ordering them as they're the best I've got. They're really absorbent, which is ideal for my flow, and the packaging is easy to open as well.