- OAOre A.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Period Pants - Moderate Absorbency - Midnight BlackI recommend this productPeriod Type HeavySymptom Period Pain, BloatingType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 25-34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLoveeee!
I’ve never tried period pants before and was a little skeptical about how much they could hold, but even on day 1/2 of my period I felt safe and protected - no leakage! Definitely will get some more! If you’re considering it I would give them a chance, they are so so comfortable too
- PBPaula B.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Period Pants - Moderate AbsorbencyI recommend this productPeriod Type Heavy, Light, Medium, Heavy +Rated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoBit short in front...
Very nice fabric, very comfortable, nice colours. Haven't tested it in terms of protection or absorbency as it doesn't provide enough coverage up front for me so can't risk it. Would be perfect if the protection extended a bit further up by say 2 inches e.g. for those of us that prefer to use long pads.
- CRConstanza Robles F.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Period Pants - Moderate Absorbency - Midnight BlackI recommend this productPeriod Type Medium, Heavy, LightType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 25-34Rated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoSuper comfy
They’re super comfy and have really high levels of absorbency. They’re not my first pair, and they won’t be my last!
- LFLily F.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Period Pants - Moderate Absorbency - Midnight BlackI recommend this productPeriod Type Heavy +, Medium, HeavySymptom Period Pain, Thrush, Bloating, Chaffing, InsomniaType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 18-24Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoReally Great
So I've been using a period cup for about 2 years as I wanted to reduce the waste & cost of my period. I recently found that it had been irritating me every cycle so I thought maybe period underwear would be a good alternative that's less invasive, I've used these for 1 cycle and found they were really absorbent as I've got a pretty heavy flow and I had no leaks and was able to keep these on for up to 12 hours on day 1 which really impressed me. Leak free and they don't really smell either. They are incredibly comfortable & almost entirely worth the price point. I would definitely recommend if you're happy forking out & I'll definitely be getting some of the super ones for my next cycle. The only down is that you do need quite a few to cover a full period & washing them is a bit tricky if you have nothing else that needs a cold cycle.Oohne2 months ago
Thank you so much for this review Lily it means the world!
- LMLORI M.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Period Pants - Moderate AbsorbencyI recommend this productPeriod Type Heavy +Symptom Period Pain, Stress, Fatigue, Anxiety, BloatingType of Menstrual Cycle Mostly regularAge 18-24Rated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoComfy and cute, slightly low absorbency
I'm not sure if this review really counts as I ordered these ones and received the other style... not complaining though, as I got them free and really appreciate that!! I love the ones I got, they are very soft and comfy. My only drawback is that the absorbency is quite low. I wish ohne would create something with a higher absorbency level for us heavy flow gals. But overall, they are still great and I have several pairs that I use regularly!Oohne4 months ago
Hey Lori! Thank you so much for this review we really appreciate it. We've got some exciting news coming soon regarding absorbency levels so keep an eye out!! Hopefully this will help with for the heavy flow days!