- PLPatricija L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLooking for... Help relaxingRated 4 out of 5 stars17 hours agoEffective!
I needed these on an early flight and they work like a charm relaxing me and helping me fall asleep. They do have a strong smell and dark colour, which would normally not be an issue, byt if you are around people be ready to attract attention
- LRLeah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productLooking for... A self-care treatRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMy hero for perfect sleep
This is my second pack of Sleep Patches (many of my first got pinched by friends who are now true lovers of these too!) and I LOVE them. Whenever I'm either too stimulated or over-tired, these are my life saver.
- C(Clemmie (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoEffective
They are so easy to use and I had a great night sleep whenever using them. Top tip: Apply 15-20 minutes before you plan to go to sleep and put your phone down and all electronics off - read a book in bed and you'll drift off so nicely.
- L(Leah (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoInsomnia Kicking
They worked REALLY well! Top tip: Pop on, read, relax, sleep
- A(Abi (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoDIVINE!
Sends me off into a peaceful super deep sleep and feel VERY rested the next day! I couldn't believe it - used them in the lead up to my period when I usually get horrible insomnia and I got 9 hours each night - I did one night without them to see and slept SO poorly. They 100% work. The smell is divine too!! Top tip: Pop on 20mins before bed and give yourself a temple massage - limit screen time too.