Attach the ribbon (if you want to add it) with clean hands to your steralised Coralcone.
Push down on the rim so it creates a spout. Spout first, insert into the vagina towards the small of your back. Once in position, squeeze the base so it pops open. Give it a gentle tug to check it’s securely in place.
Remove the Coralcone with clean hands. You can use the ribbon to help you reach the base. Pinch the sides in so it releases the seal, gently pull downwards and tilt to slide out. Empty the contents into the toilet, rinse with clean water and reinsert.
Coralcone | Founded 2021
- A(Anna (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoInnovative
Small, cute packaging, one time purchase and better for environment. I had a little bit of leaking when first using it so doubled up with period pants while I got used to it, but it was great after I got used to the positiining.
- E(Emma (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoAmazing
I love the colour and the fact that it doesn't stain. The cup is also made of a less rigid material so it is more comfortable to take in and out than other cups I have tried - this is also made easier with the adjustable string (makes it far less messy to remove!)
- F(Fizz (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoCute!
Love the branding of this cup! Use with ohne period pants :)
- F(FiFi (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoUseful
I've never used a cup before so this was a nice intro - really loved the pamphlet is comes with super informative. Top tip: clean with the Nixit Menstrual cup wipes!
- L(Lauren (ohne collective m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoConvenient
I love the size of it, it’s perfect for me. I also love that it has the bit at the bottom making it easier to remove. Top Tip: I folded it into a U when inserting it and this makes it easier.