terms for supply of ohne products and your use of this website
welcome to ohne! our full name is ohne limited, a limited company incorporated under the laws of england & wales. our company number is 10747332, our registered office is 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT and our vat registration number is 280 2553 16.
we are called “we”, “us”, “our”, or “ohne” in these “ohne” in these terms.
we talk about our website (https://ohne.com/) as our “site”. we also talk about the site, our blog (“the string”), your account, your membership and the products, jointly, as the “functions”.
these terms. you can use and access the site, and purchase organic cycle care products (the “products”) from our site, provided that doing so is in accordance with these terms.
other terms. use of your personal information submitted via the site or in connection with the purchase of products is governed by the privacy notice. use as an ohne affiliate is governed by the affiliate terms. if you wish to sign up as a business or corporate customer, please contact us. contact us. if you have any questions about the terms, our site or the products, please get in touch at [email protected], or chat to us on live chat (see our intercom bubble in the bottom right hand of the website) or via our facebook messenger. updates. we may make changes to these terms, the products, or our prices from time to time (see section 4 on changes to terms, products and prices). these terms were last updated on 8 june 2021.
please read these these terms and privacy notice carefully.
it will take about 10-15 minutes if you read the whole terms.
Table of Contents
- 1. ohne products
- 2. setting up an ohne account
- 3. ordering and availability of ohne products
- 4. price and payment
- 5. promotions
- 6. delivery
- 7. memberships
- 8. ending your membership or changing your mind about an order
- 9. problems with the product
- 10. refunds and returns
- 11. our promises to you
- 12. your promises to us
- 13. user content
- 14. links to other websites
- 15. changes to the terms, products, and prices
- 16. intellectual property rights
- 17. our liability
- 18. complaints
- 19. other important legal points
Table of Contents
1.1 our products
products can be purchased on the site as a one-off purchase or on a membership basis (see section 7). details on our offerings and membership plans are available on the site.
1.2 health notice
all products must be used in accordance with the instructions, precautions, and guidelines they have. it is your responsibility to make sure that the product does not contain anything you are allergic to. we take care in developing our products but use of the products is at your own risk and should you ever feel unwell or have a reaction from our products, please consult your doctor as soon as possible.
by using our site and/or ordering our products, you are confirming to us that you are at least 18 years of age or if not, you have your parent or guardian's prior permission.
1.4 products on the site
whilst we have taken reasonable steps to depict products as accurately as possible through the photographs and other images featured on the site, the detailing (such as colour) you see on-screen will depend on your monitor and, as such, may not exactly reflect the actual detailing of a product when you receive it. if you have any questions about any product, we recommend that you contact us prior to placing an order.
2 setting up an ohne account
for ordering products, you must first register an account with us by completing the account registration form available on the site (“account”). you only need to register once. you are responsible for your account, and all activities that occur under your account.
you cannot transfer the account to others,and you may only sign up for one account. we are entitled to decline or adjust an order from you and close down your account if you provide us with untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete information when creating your account. this shall also apply if you fail to comply with these terms (e.g., if you have not paid for the products in time) or other mandatory provisions by law. upon occurrence of any of these events, we will contact you and request that you remedy your breach of these terms.
3 ordering and availability of ohne products
3.1 placing an order – memberships
please see the memberships section (see section 7) below if you're wanting to order products on a membership basis.
3.2 placing an order – one-off purchase
one-off products may be ordered by clicking on the items you wish to purchase and then following the prompts that will appear on-screen. you may check and correct any input errors in your order up until the point at which you submit your order to us by clicking the “place order” button on the checkout page.
3.3 once you've placed an order
- after placing an order for a one-off purchase of products or to commence a membership for products, you will receive an acknowledgment from us that we have received your order and give you an order reference number. please note that this does not mean your order has been accepted.
- your order constitutes an offer to us to buy the product(s) ordered. all orders are subject to acceptance by us. we are not obliged to accept your order and may, at our discretion, decline to accept any order. you do, however, acknowledge that by clicking on the “place order” button, you enter an obligation to pay for the product(s).
- where we accept your order, we will confirm such acceptance by sending you a confirmation that, as applicable, your order has been dispatched and/or your new membership application was successful (“order confirmation”).
- for one-off purchases the contract between you and us in relation to the product(s) ordered (“contract”) will only be formed when we send you the order confirmation. after entering into the contract, we will be under a legal duty to supply you with goods that are in conformity with the contract. the contract will relate only to the product(s) which have been confirmed in the order confirmation.
- for memberships, the contract between you and us in relation to the product(s) ordered (“contract”) will only be formed when we send you the order confirmation – however, if you edit your membership this will be treated as a new order for the purposes of these terms (and we will send you a revised order confirmation). the contract will relate only to the product(s) which have been confirmed in the most recent order confirmation. in any case, we will contact you two days before your next membership cycle to let you know what you've signed up for in the coming membership interval.
- the version of the terms that applied as at the date we send you the order confirmation (or revised order confirmation) shall apply.
3.4 declining an order
from time to time, we may be unable to accept your order. this might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources, because we identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. in any case, if this happens, we will inform you of this and will not charge you for the product.
from time to time, new products may, where indicated on the relevant product page, be pre-ordered (i.e., you may place an order before the relevant product has been generally released and become available on the site). where this is the case, the availability date will be shown on the relevant product page.
4 price and payment
4.1 payment and price
you must pay all applicable fees as set out and described on the site for the products that you have selected. the prices are as quoted on the site from time to time. you must be in the united kingdom to purchase the products. prices (in the united kingdom) include vat and delivery costs. more detail on membership payments is set out in the memberships section (see section 7).
4.2 changes to prices
we have the right to change the prices for the products, thus the applicable prices from time to time will be set out on the site. however, for orders placed before a change of prices on the site, the prices stated in the order confirmation will be applicable on that specific order. by continuing to order the products after the price changes come into effect, you agree to be bound by the new prices. if you have a membership, we will tell you before we increase any charges, and you will have the chance to de-activate your membership before it renews. see more in changes to terms, products and prices (section 4).
4.3 card payments
payment for all orders must be made by credit or debit card on the checkout page or as saved in your account. we accept payment by most major credit and debit cards. you must keep the payment information accurate and up-to-date, which can be done through your account. you agree that we may charge payments for automated membership orders (using any payment information saved on your account) without further approval until you terminate your membership agreement. the prices for these orders will correspond to the prices stated on the site at the time you entered into agreement with us. some payment restrictions may apply when you are purchasing cbd products. please note we use third party payment processors and these terms do not affect your rights under the consumer credit act 1974.
4.4 failure to pay
if you do not pay us charges you owe us on time (including if any correct charge to your credit or debit card is not authorised), we may suspend or terminate your access to any products you have ordered on a membership basis (and we reserve the right to pursue any available legal remedy to collect the amount owed by you). however, charges will continue to be incurred until your account is closed.
4.5 incorrect price
the site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on the site may be incorrectly priced. we will normally verify prices as part of our despatch procedures so that, where a product's correct price is less than our stated we we will charge you the lower amount. if a product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on the site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before despatching the product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
4.6 bank validation checks
you also should be aware that online payment transactions are subject to validation checks by your card issuer and we are not responsible if your card issuer declines to authorise payment for any reason. please note, it is possible that your card issuer may charge you an online handling fee or processing fee. we are not responsible for this.
from time to time we may run promotions where we issue discount codes, such as refer a friend (see below). these can be used in part-payment of the price of product(s) ordered online, subject to the terms under which they were issued (as indicated in our relevant promotion from which you got the code). discount codes can only be used once, and only during the period of validity stated and only in respect of the relevant product(s) stated. discount codes cannot be redeemed for cash.
5.2 refer a friend
13th july 2022 update - we are no longer running a refer-a-friend program, for details of our latest offers please sign up to our newsletter
6.1 delivery date
- one-off purchase: your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the order confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, as soon as possible but not later than 30 days after the date of the order confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances and except in the case of and pre-orders.
- memberships: we'll dispatch your products at the start of each membership interval. we will inform you of your upcoming renewal orders so that you have time to edit or alter your membership interval delivery date, but any such changes must be made at least two days prior to the renewal – see memberships (section 7).
- pre-orders: if you place a pre-order before the availability date shown on the relevant product page (and we accept it), the pre-ordered product will be despatched on the availability date and delivered by the delivery date set out in the order confirmation but in any case not later than 10 days after the availability date.
- non-availability of products. the inclusion of any products on the site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time. if a product runs out of stock, we reserve the right not to deliver that product within the specified delivery time or cancel the order. if you have already ordered the product that is out of stock, we will offer you a refund.
- during high season and sales, the delivery can take longer.
- in most cases in the united kingdom, we cover the cost of postage. however, there may be a small postage fee associated with a coupon code or for next day delivery. all pricing is set out in our site.
- we don’t offer next day delivery (yet) but if you need your products urgently just contact us – we’ll do our best to get your products out to you as quickly as is physically possible.
- our products are sent through the post with royal mail. our largest box size fits through most standard uk letterboxes. if you have a particularly tiny letter box then the post lady (or gent) may knock, leave it in your safe place or deliver on an alternative date.
- each order has a specific tracking number that you’ll be emailed after your order ships. if you no longer have access to that email, you can request your tracking information – just contact us.
6.3 delivery location
your order will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order or as directed in your account, which at this stage, is just in the united kingdom unless we say otherwise on the site. if your delivery address is geographically remote, for example certain outlying islands or other isolated locations, it is possible that we may not be able to deliver there. if that is the case, we will notify you before we accept your order. we reserve the right not to deliver to any country that is prohibited by applicable export laws. orders cannot be delivered to po box or similar addresses. products comprised within the same order cannot be delivered to different addresses.
6.4 delivery outside the united kingdom
we do not currently deliver outside the united kingdom, but if we do, note your products may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. you will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the product(s) are destined. we will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
the product(s) ordered will be at your risk from the time of delivery. ownership of the product(s) ordered will also pass to you on delivery, provided full payment of all sums due in respect of the product(s), including any delivery charges where applicable, has been received.
7.1 setting up a membership
you can set up and manage a membership for products via your account. you can specify the products you need, the quantities and different absorbencies – or you can let us customise a box for you. our memberships are currently offered on a two to eight-week basis, where a new order will be created automatically once per interval. the prices vary depending on the tampon type, quantity and frequency and details are set out on the site.
7.2 automatic renewals
your membership will automatically renew when your current membership interval ends. the new membership interval will be the same as the previous membership interval unless you let us know or update this in your account or otherwise in accordance with these terms. your membership will not automatically renew if:
- you have already cancelled your membership in accordance with these terms; or
- we are no longer offering the products, in which case we will tell you.
7.3 changes to your membership
you can manage your membership including viewing, skipping a membership interval, editing your membership, changing the products, gifting the products in an interval cycle (to a charity), pausing and deactivating / cancelling your membership via your account. just visit the my profile section on the site and press the “edit” button to make any of these changes – or feel free to contact us if you need a hand. we only ask that you must make any of these changes no less than two days before the date your next membership interval is set to renew. if your membership has not been cancelled or changed in time, it will automatically be renewed on the then current subscription basis until the next membership interval.
7.4 membership payments
two days before your membership interval renewal date, we will contact you to let you know your membership is about to renew. on the renewal date (or shortly after), we will automatically charge your account with the relevant charges for that renewal interval and dispatch the products (unless you have let us know otherwise in accordance with these terms). you are responsible for all charges to your account. if you have questions regarding charges to your account, you should contact us. see price and payment (see section 4) for more detail on membership payments.
8 ending your membership or changing your mind about an order
8.1 cancelling your membership
if you want to cancel your membership (and not want it to automatically renew) you must update your membership renewal settings in your account no less than two days in advance of your next membership renewal date. if you don't make that cut off time, you’ll have one last box of products and then membership will automatically end.
8.2 cancelling an order – changing your mind
if you don't want to cancel your membership completely, but want to cancel an order, just let us within 14 days from the date on which you receive the products. to exercise this right, you need to let us know of your decision to withdraw by a clear written statement (via a contact us method), including providing your name and order reference. provided you do this and are a “consumer” we'll refund you accordance with the refunds process below.
9 problems with the product
if any product you order is damaged or faulty when delivered to you or has developed a fault, please contact us as soon as possible giving your name and order reference. nothing in this section affects your legal rights. provided you let us know about the fault or damages within 14 days of receiving the product, return the faulty or damaged products in accordance with the returns process below, and are a “consumer” we'll refund you in accordance with the refunds process below or we can replace the product, at your choice.
10 refunds and returns
if you cancel an order or return faulty or damaged products (in each case, in accordance with these terms), we will reimburse the payments received from you under that order (or in the case of a return by virtue of a fault, for that faulty product) provided that the products are returned in an unchanged condition without undue delay, and no later than within fourteen (14) days from the date we have received your notification in accordance with the process above. due to reasons of hygiene, the right of withdrawal does not apply if the seal of the item is broken. in these cases, we will make a price deduction corresponding to the value of the item in question. refunds will be processed by using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction. if you received any promotional or other discount when you paid, any refund will only reflect the amount you actually paid.
please note the following policy for period pants: if you try on your first pair of period pants and they don’t fit, please contact us at [email protected] so we can exchange them for another size or issue you a full refund within 14 days of purchase. we aren’t able to extend this timeframe, so please be sure to get in touch with us within those 14 days if something isn’t fitting right! also kindly note that due to the nature of period pants, none can be resold once they've been tried on. for this reason, we can only offer exchange on your very first pair, giving you the opportunity to try out the size and fit you’re absolutely thrilled with your period pants. reducing the amount of returns also ensures lessening lessening our impact on the environment, as returns have a significant carbon footprint (worldwide, approximately 17 billion items are being returned every year for a total of 4.7 million metric tons of CO2 emitted yearly — yikes). but if you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, please do contact our team at [email protected] within 14 days so we can try and make it right for you!
- at the exception of period pants, any products received that you wish a refund for must be returned by you. products that you wish to return shall be returned without undue delay and in no event later than fourteen (14) calendar days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel or until we have received evidence that the products have been sent from you, whichever is the earliest. returns shall be at your cost, unless there is a problem with the product.
- you have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s) while in your possession. if you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right to deduct the cost of any deterioration (due, for example, to your having used the product(s)), up to the price of the product(s), from the refund to which you are otherwise entitled.
- to return the product(s), you should package the parcel securely (making sure you include a note of your name and address (enclosing any returns slip, if we have provided one) inside the parcel) and then return it to us, either by courier or by recorded delivery mail or other form of certified mail or, if the product(s) are too bulky to return by mail, then by a suitable carrier, to the following address: [Huboo Ref 4376, Unit 4 Vertex Park, Oakwood Drive, Emersons Green, Bristol, BS16 7LB]. we advise that you take out enough postal/carriage insurance to cover the value of the contents. please save your proof of posting/despatch and tracking information until your refund has been processed and share this with us. you will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning the product(s) to us.
- please note the following policy for period pants: if you try on your first pair of period pants and they don’t fit, please contact us at [email protected] so we can exchange them for another size or issue you a full refund within 14 days of purchase. we aren’t able to extend this timeframe, so please be sure to get in touch with us within those 14 days if something isn’t fitting right! also kindly note that due to the nature of period pants, none can be resold once they've been tried for this reason, we can only offer an exchange on your very first pair, giving you the opportunity to try out the size and fit to make sure you’re absolutely thrilled with your period pants. reducing the amount of returns also ensures we're lessening our impact on the environment, as returns have a significant carbon footprint (worldwide, approximately 17 billion items are being returned every year for a total of 4.7 million metric tons of CO2 emitted yearly — yikes). but if you are unhappy with your purchase in any way, please do contact our team at [email protected] within 14 days so we can try and make it right for you!
10.3 protection of statutory rights
nothing in these terms is intended to affect your legal rights.
11 our promises to you
- will provide products of satisfactory quality, which are fit for purpose and which are as described on the site.
- have the right to enter into these terms, and to supply the functions as set out in these terms.
- will comply with all applicable laws for the time being in force.
- will not knowingly introduce any viruses onto the functions. we will use an industry recognised security software program to aim to detect the presence of any viruses. however, notwithstanding this, we cannot guarantee that the functions will be free from viruses and/or other code that may have contaminating or destructive elements. we also cannot ensure that the functions will be available on a continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability basis.
12 your promises to us
you agree that you:
- are an individual acting as a consumer (as defined under applicable local law).
- may only order the products if you are in the united kingdom.
- will only use the functions for lawful purposes (complying with all applicable laws), in a responsible manner, for non-commercial use, only in accordance with these terms, and not in a way that might damage our name or reputation or that of any of our affiliates.
- will prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, your account. if any unauthorised access or use (or other security breach) does occur, you will contact us as soon as possible.
- are responsible for ensuring your equipment (computers, laptops, tablets or other mobile devices) meets all the necessary technical specifications to enable you to access and use our functions.
- are responsible for the information you provide to us. you will ensure that any information you provide is accurate and kept up to date if anything changes.
- you may retrieve and display content from the functions on a computer screen, print and copy individual pages and, subject to the next section, store such pages in electronic form. additional terms may also apply to certain features, parts or content of the functions and, where they apply, will be displayed on-screen or accessible via a link.
- “scrape” content or store function content on a server or other storage device connected to a network or create an electronic database by systematically downloading and storing all of the content of the functions.
- remove or change any content of the functions or attempt to circumvent security or interfere with the proper working of the functions or the servers on which it is hosted.
- create links to the functions from any other website, without our prior written consent , although you may link from a website that is operated by you provided the link is not misleading or deceptive and fairly indicates its destination, you do not imply that we endorse you, your website, or any products or services you offer, you link to (and do not frame or replicate) the home page of the functions, and the linked website does not contain any content that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, vulgar, indecent, offensive or which infringes on the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party.
- modify another website or application so as to falsely imply that it is associated with us, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your relationship with any person or entity (including user content).
- print off, copy, store or otherwise replicate pages from the site (in whole or in part) without our express prior permission. if you print off, copy, store or otherwise replicate pages from the site (only as permitted by us and in accordance with these terms), you must ensure that any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property right notices contained in the original content are reproduced.
13 user content
we may sometimes allow you to upload content and communicate content to other recipients or publicly, for example on comments pages, chat rooms, message boards, and/or news groups (collectively user areas). one example of this is the string.
we do not control, pre-screen or actively moderate content submitted to user areas (collectively user content). user content expresses the views of their respective authors, and not our views. we may, in our sole discretion, delete, edit or modify any user content submitted by you, at any time without notice to you. you:
- are solely responsible for the content of your user content.
- must keep any user content to a user area relevant and on-topic.
- must ensure any user content comply with the rules in your promises to us (see section 12).
- contains, transmits, distributes, links to or otherwise makes available, or advertises or promotes any prohibited content. prohibited content means any content that:
- infringes any intellectual property rights or data protection, privacy or other rights of any other person,
- is defamatory or in breach of any contractual duty or any obligation of confidence,
- is obscene, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing, inciteful of violence or hatred, blasphemous, discriminatory (on any ground), liable to cause anxiety, alarm or embarrassment,
- knowingly false or misleading, or
- that does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations or is otherwise objectionable.
- contains, transmits or distributes any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, marketing or promotional material or other form of solicitation (spam).
- transmits or distributes any virus and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive elements.
14 links to other websites
we may, from time to time, link to external sites (including affiliate partners' sites) which may include links to third party e-commerce sites, offers and promotions. we include these to provide you with access to information, products or services that you may find useful or interesting. we are not responsible for the content of these sites or for anything provided by them. we do not guarantee that they will be continuously available. links to external sites do not imply any endorsement of, or association with, their operators or promoters.
15 changes to the terms, products, and prices
we may make changes to these terms and the products (or our prices – see section 4 on price and payment – changes to prices) from time to time by changing them on the site. we will always give you as much notice as we reasonably can of significant changes so that you may accept the changes or reject them (and cancel your membership, without penalty). if you do not accept the changes, you can terminate these terms (and your membership) within 30 calendar days after such changes take effect / before the date the changes come into effect (we will tell you this). just contact us if you wish to do so. if you do not contact us to cancel your membership or continue to use ohne for 30 days after such changes, this means you accept the changes. we will also assume that you accept the changes when you enter into an agreement for the products with us by, for example, continuing to order the products through the membership after the new conditions have been submitted. the latest version of the terms will be available on the site.
16 intellectual property rights
all intellectual property rights in and to the functionality and any content of the functionality (including text, graphics, software, photographs and other images, videos, sound, trade marks and logos) other any user content or your personal information is owned by us or our licensors. except as expressly set out here, nothing in these terms gives you any rights in respect of any intellectual property owned by us or our licensors and you acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using our functionality.
17 our liability
nothing in these terms shall limit or exclude our liability to you: (a) for death or personal injury caused by our negligence; (b) for fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) for breach of any term implied by the consumer rights act 2015 and which, by law, may not be limited or excluded; (d) under part i of the consumer protection act 1987; or (e) for any other liability that, by law, may not be limited or excluded. subject to this:
- if you are a consumer (and not a business customer), in no event will we be liable to you for any business losses; and
- notwithstanding the requirement for you to be a consumer to purchase products under these terms, if you are a business customer, in no event will we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses, or for any loss of profit, revenue, contracts, data, goodwill or other similar losses
- and in both cases, any liability we do have for losses you suffer arising out of or in connection with any contract shall not exceed the purchase price of the products (and in the case of returning faulty goods, the return cost) relevant to your claim and is strictly limited to losses that were reasonably foreseeable. losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time we accept your order.
our customer experience team is available to you should you require any support or if you wish to make a complaint. just contact us and we will aim to provide a response within two business days. our team monitors all customer service tickets for complaints, and we log these on our internal drive to ensure that we have responded to all complaints fairly.
19 other important legal points
- you may not transfer or assign any or all of your rights or obligations under any contract.
- all notices given by you to us must be given in writing using the contact us details at the start of these terms. we may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when placing an order.
- if we fail to enforce any of our rights, that does not result in a waiver of that right.
- if any provision of these terms is found to be unenforceable, all other provisions shall remain unaffected.
- these terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of any contract. we are required by law to advise you that contracts for memberships may be concluded in the english language only and that no public filing requirements apply.
- we will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under any contract that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control (event outside our control). if an event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under the contract: (a) we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and (b) our obligations under the contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the event outside our control. where the event outside our control affects our delivery of products to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the event outside our control is over. you may cancel the contract affected by an event outside our control. to cancel please contact us.
- these terms shall be governed by english law, except that (if you are a consumer and not a business user) and if you live in a country (which, for these purposes, includes scotland or northern ireland) of the european union other than england, there may be certain mandatory applicable laws of your country which apply for your benefit and protection in addition to or instead of certain provisions of english law.
- subject to the next paragraph, you agree that any dispute between you and us regarding these terms or any contract will only be dealt with by the english courts, except that (if you are a consumer and not a business user) and if you live in a country (which, for these purposes, includes scotland or northern ireland) of the european union other than england, you can choose to bring legal proceedings either in your country or in england, but if we bring legal proceedings, we may only do so in your country.
- if you are in the eu, the european online dispute resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ provides information about alternative dispute resolution which may be of interest and you may use it if there is a dispute that cannot be resolved between you and us.